ARTful: using or characterized by art and skill

Salvage: to rescue or save especially from wreckage or ruin


[ARTful] Salvage was born from a love of creating, repurposing and salvaging. I simply abhor seeing perfectly "useful" items headed for the landfill or tucked away in a cardboard box, never seeing the light of day. I believe there is always beauty to be found, even under a layer of rust or a coating of dust. I see scratches, dents or imperfections as badges of honor to be worn proudly. I have a great love for the history, story and life of a piece. We lovingly dream up ways of restoring new life to these discarded and neglected fragments of life. I am glad you are here and hope you will come again often. Please make yourself at home; friends are always welcome. I'd be thrilled to hear from you and get to know you better.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Newly listed dessert stands today on Etsy.....

Finally had a few minutes to list some new goodies on Etsy this afternoon. Here is a sneak peek at some of them! More to come in the next few days! Seems I am in a blue mood! Let me know what you think. Do you have a favorite?








2 comments:

  1. love,love, love this one! how elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah--this one---

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/73075911/3-tier-dessert-stand-clear-repurpose

    ReplyDelete